Monday 16 May 2016

OUGD505 - Studio Brief 2 - Final Book - Perry's Adventure







Overall I’m really happy with how the book turned out. However I did have a few problems when I printed it because of the full bleed vector illustrations. The middle page skipped some of the illustration when printing which is really disappointing but everything else printed fine. I chose a bright thread to do a saddle stitch to add an extra pop of colour. The overall construction of the book went really well, I feel like it is created quite professionally. 

I could have done a hardback cover to this as well but I feel that making it more readily available at a cheaper price would mean that I could spread the message further.  If I was to create the book again I would probably spend more time on considering how the bind and print will effect the illustrations because I did come across issues on strips of the other side of the illustrations came through. 



No comments:

Post a Comment