Friday 17 October 2014

Studio Brief 1 - Final Crit

When reviewing my final letters I generally received good feedback. I was told that all of my designs worked well and that they were all different interpretations of my word which showed I had worked hard. Below is my presentation board for my final ideas.



Initially I was stuck between which idea to choose, it was either number 6 which played on the idea of a work in progress or number 9 which was inspired by circuit boards. I was told that the latter worked more as a interpretation of the word progress but the pattern on number 6 was effective. 

In the end after getting more feedback from more of my peers I decided on number 9, the circuit board inspired design. It represents progress within technology, especially within computers. I also feel this is quite a good design as I have been passionate about computers since a young age and I always want the latest technology so it kind of represents me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment