Saturday 8 November 2014

Studio Brief 2 - Final Critique

FINAL DESIGNS.







I printed my final designs on acetate in the digital print studio as I thought that it added to the 'techy' and futuristic feel of the typeface. This is because the shine on the acetate reminds me of a computer screen. I'm really pleased with the outcome and I think that it would work really well as a display font or in large text. 

If I was to do this project again, I think that I would focus on making each letterform cleaner, and perhaps have a grid structure that matched up the circles and rectangles to make each letterform coherent instead of placing them randomly. 

The feedback I received was mostly good - I was complemented on the layout of my type specimen poster and how well the font works overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment