Friday 14 November 2014

Studio Brief 4 - Final Crit

FINAL PRINTED DESIGNS


In my critique most people said that this one gave the strongest message and was their favourite. I find this funny as it is my least favourite. Additionally they liked the stock that I printed on because it represents nature and the organic feel of a mushroom. 


I also got complemented on the colour scheme as I explained that it is meant to replicate the symptoms of poisonous mushrooms by making you feel sick and I was told that it was successful.


Someone mentioned that I could have made the image of the skull clearer, in my opinion it is quite clear and I am unsure how I could make it clearer. However another comment was that it was very clever. 

Overall the feedback I received was helpful, and it was nice to be told that my posters worked well as a series with a coherent colour scheme. 


No comments:

Post a Comment