Friday 2 October 2015

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 1 - Anaglyph Glasses

Due to the shortened time limit of this brief I couldn't order in some anaglyph glasses to use. So I decided to create my own. First I tried to print off the coloured lenses using the laser printer on acetate but when you looked through it, it was really opaque and made things blurred. 


I also tried to print it with the inkjet printer which was slightly better, but still not effective at being used as an anaglyph glasses.


Finally after searching the internet I found that it works with markers on acetate rather than printing on it. So I created 2 pairs of glasses one that was blue to enhance the red parts and make the blue parts subtler where as the red glasses enhance the blue parts and make the red fade. (As shown below)


No comments:

Post a Comment